Amazing Ways to use our LEROSETT® It’s Not Just for Acne!
LEROSETT® Spot Treatment and Clearing Mask have been used by thousands of dermatologists and acne experts for over 30 years or treating all types of acne cases from hormonal to cystic. What many people may not know is that our proprietary heat-treated and micronized LEROSETT® clay has a variety of beneficial uses for multiple skin conditions.
For instance, if you apply a thin layer of the clay to the skin before waxing, you can avoid all the painful repercussions that come along with the process such as inflammation and swelling. The list below includes all the different uses for our LEROSETT® Spot Treatment and Clearing Mask: The Original 100% Organic Clay Treatment
- Minimize Ingrown Hairs: Much like a pimple, the clay prevents ingrown hair from forming. (Spot treat and apply a thin layer on area)
- Waxing: Can reduce redness, pain, and swelling when applied pre and post waxing. (Apply a thin layer on area)
- Minimize Oily Skin: Significantly minimize oil (sebum) production by infusing natural minerals like Zinc. (Apply facial mask)
- Minimize the appearance of Pore Size for Smoother Skin: Reduce the appearance of pores. Significantly
minimize pore size creating smoother younger-looking skin. (Apply facial mask)
- Improve Skin Elasticity, Texture, and Clarity: Deep clean, removing embedded impurities for healthier younger-looking skin. (Apply facial mask)
- Razor Burn: Avoid the effects of razor burn anywhere you shave. For men and women. (Apply a thin layer on area)
- Cleansing & Oily Scalp: Use clay as a wash cream, mild exfoliate and rub into oily scalp. Squeeze out one inch of clay, rub into face and remove with water as you would a cleanser.
- Bug Bites: Helps to minimize, itching, redness, and swelling as well as potential scarring. (Spot treat)
- Rashes: Many types of rashes can benefit from detox and mineral infusion from clay. Even on pets. (Apply a thin layer on area)
- Multiple Skin Conditions: Can minimize discomfort and itching from skin problems like psoriasis and eczema. Multiple skin conditions can safely benefit from the clay’s detoxing and cooling effects. (Apply a thin layer on area).
- The Only Known Clay Mask You Can Sleep In. LEROSETT® is up to 15X stronger than dry self mix or other wet clays. Only a 1-millimeter thick layer is needed as a mask. it’s rubbed into the skin and starts to dry within seconds. The clay goes deep into the pores, it is not a thick layer on your skin. This means you can sleep with a thin mask on, and this can make a big difference in your skin.
- Can be Used on Your Pets: Dogs and cats can get rashes from many causes, like over liking the same area. Folds in the skin that cause bacterial growth, and other common problems.