Acne Clearing Times LEROSETT® Organic Acne Kit
Example: Acne clearing chart using the LEROSETT® Organic Acne Kit.
Scroll down for three example acne-clearing studies using the LEROSETT® Organic Acne Kit.
How long will it take to get clear skin?
The images and clinical charts below can answer this question. But know that patience is the key,
- What Does LEROSETT® Clay Do?: The Spot Treatment & Clearing (Clay) Mask exfoliates away dead skin cells and effectively absorbs more oil and impurities in your skin than your skin can produce. This means that when you mask 1-2 times every day for cystic acne (20+ pimples) or 2-3 times a week for occasional pimples, your skin will start to clear, it has to. Every pimple should be spot-treated overnight. If you skip just one day, your skin can be set back a whole week.
- Days or Months? : LEROSETT® acne clearing times vary from 2 weeks to many months, depending on the severity of your acne or skin condition, medications you take, diet, stress levels, hormones & genetics. We know that your skin clears faster the more LEROSETT® clay masks you use. Science about LEROSETT® Clay Treatment
- Acne Cleanser & Moisturizer: Remember to wash your face twice daily and moisturize with our Oil-Free Moisture Matte™ or Regenerative Healing Serum after every cleansing or mask. This hydrates your skin and reduces inflammation and irritation while speeding up healing times. Start your journey towards clear, even skin faster!
How to use LEROSETT® Spot Treatment & Clearing Mask (Clay Treatment) for better results:
- Oily Skin: The more oily your skin, the more often you should use LEROSETT® clay mask; don’t do thick masks. LEROSETT® clay is 15 times stronger than common clays. Do thin masks more often, and remember to moisturize after every mask. Always spot-treat pimples every night. If your skin is more sensitive, use a thinner mask and less often and always moisturizer with our Oil-Free Moisture Matte™ or Regenerative Healing Serum™.
- Purging: If you start to purge, know that the LEROSETT® Clay Treatment is pulling out the toxins and dead skin cells from deep in your pores; it is not causing more acne. Purging is an essential step to achieving clearer skin. By ridding the skin of acne before your next cycle, you can effectively prevent future breakouts and feel more confident in your own skin. You must start over again if you quit clearing impurities with LEROSETT® clay while purging. For many, purging must occur to achieve clear skin—all you need to know about Purging.
- Supplements: The LEROSETT® Organic Acne Kit + ClearPoint® is our Cystic Acne Clearing Kit. — Many people with acne prefer using only ClearPoint® by LEROSETT®. It reduces your oil production and will leave your skin, and even your hair, much less oily within 2-3 weeks. ClearPoint® is the most effective solution for clearing your skin twice as fast and preventing acne from coming back. However, even with ClearPoint® or any supplement, you still need a quality aloe-based & oil-free acne cleanser, moisturizer, and occasional spot treatment.
Below are three acne-clearing studies using LEROSETT® Organic Acne Kit
These three charts show how similar-looking acne can take 4, 6, or 12 weeks to clear. Everyone is different. All three individuals in the charts below had severe acne, yet each achieved clear skin in a different amount of time. The reasons for this vary significantly.
Please contact, email, call, or chat with our acne team, it’s free. We will help people like you get clear skin for over 30 years.