LEROSETT® ClearPoint® Clear Skin Supplements are more than just acne vitamins. They're an all-natural prescription-free clear skin supplement that can significantly minimize oil build up and help clear pimples long-term. Added benefits include less oily hair, oily skin, fewer body pimples, backne, and maskne.
With 100,000 users and a 10-year track record of success!
Fight oily skin, pimples, body acne, and future breakouts with a proven, prescription-free, all-natural internal defense for clear skin. Easy swallow vegetarian capsules for teens, adults, men, and women.
Order Risk-Free 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
UPGRADE: Organic Acne Cleanser Duo: Only $15 More Add our Large 6.7oz LEROSETT® Organic Acne Cleanser & Free Shipping
- Over 80% of users see significant improvement within one 30-day bottle. Over 90% of users continue to see a decrease in pimple quantity, oily skin, and skin clarity, depending on the severity. After reaching a Clear Point many users can maintain clear skin while cutting down on their dosages.
- Over 100,000 acne sufferers have achieved clear skin using LEROSETT® ClearPoint® Acne Supplements.
- Save with the 4-pack 20% Off Plus a Free $27 LEROSETT® Spot Treatment & Clearing Mask, spot treat the occasional pimple overnight.
- 30 Day Supply at 2x Daily - For adults, teens, men & women. Do not use if you have very dry skin-
- by LEROSETT® creating award-winning professional grade organic acne products for 34 years.
How To Use
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day, ideally every 12 hours with food. Reduce capsule count to once per day if excessive skin drying occurs.
Note: The effectiveness of ClearPoint® can be increased by the daily addition of 500mg of Vitamin-C.
After reaching their Clear Point many users can maintain clear skin while cutting down on their daily dosage. The daily recommended dosage is a formula for maximum skin-clearing ability. Half the daily recommended dosage is often enough for many users, it all depends on severity.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Talk to your physician before taking supplements if you are pregnant or have health concerns. Do not use if you have very dry skin.